Thursday, June 11, 2009


Whoa! More pictures here.

I've gotten so accustomed to all kinds of strange human interest stories & images on the internet. But... it will be awhile before before anything comes along to top this one.

7 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Blogger Phil Plasma said...

yikes. Definitely not something you see in your typical everyday existence.

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Rita said...

Even though it is deceptive in that the person pregnant is obviously "female", I have to wonder how it makes men feel to consider the idea?

Does it give you a stomach ache?

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Quantum_Flux said...

gross, IMO

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger arthbard said...

It's a surreal image, all right, but "pregnant man" is, perhaps, a wee bit misleading as a descriptor of someone whose pelvis is full of female reproductive organs. But, to each his or her ... or, er, his/her own, I guess.

I remember reading about this guy after he had his first baby, though. You're behind the times, Rita. Behind the times! ;)

 
At 3:09 AM , Blogger Prash said...

trust me, i would see men falling pregnant one day, so that all prejudices on women will be erased by the so-called Man-made society.

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Rev. Barky said...

BAAAARRRF!

Of course even pregnant women make me nauseous.

I'll bet Arnold Schwarzenegger is jealous.

Actually there was an article i read years ago in Omni Magazine about how a man - not a tranny - could bear a child. It had to be an implant of course, but it was theoretically possible.

You can read about it here.

 
At 3:59 AM , Blogger swathi's said...

hey so true..even i feel this tops the list...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home