
Mizz Belle Amore is heading out for her third to the last play of the season!
That's it I promise. No more pictures of me taking pictures of myself. I'm going to go out to my garden plot Sat. morning at the community garden to harvest. I'll take pictures of that.
9 Comments:
Mizz Belle Amore is heading out for her third to the last play of the season!
And after this play season's done, you can start planning for the next one.....:-)
Sure iz a purtee picture - gawwwlly!
Since it has been a fearfully long day, I may head over to the establishment of Bill's place (to imbibe in nothing stronger than sarsaparilla I assure you.)
infidel It is fun... but maybe I'll do something different next summer. Today I covered a Martial arts tournament for the paper. My interest is piqued. I need to get more exercise & this might be a good way to do it. On the other hand I could take up bike riding. How is that going BTW?
Rev I'll be ending up there later tonight, myself...2 more shows, yay!
I'm going to go out to my garden plot Sat. morning at the community garden to harvest.
I remember plucking a broccolum* or two right from the growing plant there -- the flavor was remarkably crisp and strong. Maybe there's something to this gardening thing. I'd be hopeless though -- I doubt I could even grow mold on dirty dishes.
I highly recommend the biking if you want more exercise. It has already done me a lot of good -- my first ride up and down the block a few times left me exhausted, but just three weeks later a nine-mile ride left me more invigorated than tired. Coquille's compact size and lack of really heavy traffic would make it a good place for that, I'd think.
*unit of broccoli
Um,um,um....that's quite an outfit Ms.Rita...good thing it's a play...because it is definitely not you.But I understand it's for the part you act. Love the unwashed(shampooed) hair photo though.
Have fun Girl!
no no no... more pictures of you... why say no pics of you. I like to see your pics.
God, summer is over...I realize that only when you say that your theatre season is over... how did it go ? all the shows ? was as good as last year ?
Sexy sexy.
infidel "broccolum" interesting word.
I'd be hopeless though -- I doubt I could even grow mold on dirty dishes
I think you'd do fine in whatever you endeavor... you are smarter then the average bear. :)
ranch chimp There is a lot to be said for acting. Sometimes, it's the best part. :)
prash someday we'll have a picture together & it will be a contest, who can get their face in the front. I will win.
The theatre season...It's been good this year. The whole "imitating life" thing.
qf a man of few words. :)
qf I should explain about stage makeup. I don't know if you know this but stage lights drain your face of any color so that's why the heavy makeup. Of course, you want the eyes to stand out. That's why the blue & white eye shadow. In melodrama we get to exaggerate the effects even more.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home