Monday, April 19, 2010

New Project



A closeup preview of how my newest felting project is proceeding...

8 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger mac said...

It looks as if that little frog with VD from a couple of posts back is inside there.

Can you see his silhoette?

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I presume he was dead first! Heh heh.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

Good Afetrnoon Ms.Rita!

I can clearly see the piece coming here. Actually look's pretty decent, remind's me of when I watched someone making a sculpture once.

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Snowbrush said...

It looks to me like a frog is trapped under there, and is trying desperately to get out. Maybe you had better check on him--or her.

P.S. I see that I'm not the first person to comment on this, so maybe I'm not losing my mind after all.

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger mac said...

Hey Rita, I was just kidding about the frog thing (but he is there, right?).

:-)

 
At 7:35 AM , Anonymous rita said...

Hi all!
I used a plastic toy frog for a form to felt the fiber over, when it's finished, the plastic frog is removed but the shape stays. that's the theory anyway. :)

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Regulus said...

Hi Rita,

Could you please call me? I don't have your phone number anymore -- I lost my phone several weeks ago and I've been having to reconstruct all my numbers. I have some good news that I want to share with you.

 
At 9:45 PM , Anonymous rita said...

YAY, for you Regulus! You deserve a zillion hugs & kisses.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home